Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Little Things

Yesterday's post about the little things that got me through the weekend has set me to thinking - what if I did that everyday?  It would be a rather nice way to keep the old chin up and to keep a record of the smallest of things that have made a difference to me. Plus, it might cheer one of you up too, if you're having a bad day. Keep an eye out, over the next few weeks, for the simple things in my life that are cheering me on through. Today it was the blue sky and candyfloss clouds outside my window, classic Motown on the radio, Green & Blacks 70% Dark Chocolate and wearing one of my favourite dresses, even though nobody but me will see it. What are your simple pleasures? Did anything make you smile unexpectedly today? Answers on a blog-shaped postcard, please! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments & hope you have a lovely day!