Friday 15 June 2012

We're Off!

Things at A Bushel & and Peck are going to be very quiet over the next few weeks because the Ginge and I are off to California - hooray! We fly to San Francisco tomorrow morning and will make our way down the Pacific Coast to Los Angeles to visit family, taking in as much as possible on the way down. I cannot wait to tell you all about it when we get home (or whilst we're there, if we're lucky). Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks of Summer. 

Newport Beach, 2009

6 comments:

  1. Wowee have an amazing time!!! Can't wait to read all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have the best time! i am in love with the pacific coast! have a great time with family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time, enjoy the consistent weather! D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh have a wonderful time and a safe journey! Can't wait to see your photographs of your trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Follow me back?

    http://quitecouture.blogspot.ca/

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, I have my own and find yours SO inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & hope you have a lovely day!